Du bist nicht angemeldet.

#1 03.11.2015 10:11

mike
Gast

game unusable

I'm not sure if I am the only person running into this issue but I've encountered in both of my games. As some point in the game, the characters begin running around and whenever you enter any room, the room pops up for a second or two and then it automatically takes you back to the lobby. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch?

Cheers.

#2 03.11.2015 10:40

Ronny
Administrator
Webseite

Re: game unusable

if this happens again:

- press "s" to quicksave the game
- end the game
- - to main menu: and start a new one to see if the problem persists
- - - if it does persists, note that down and report too
- - exit the app
- - load in "quicksave.xml" (either via menu or via shortcut "l")
- - - check if the problem still persists

report the results please. If it persisted, send in the quicksave.xml (zipped, to save traffic :-) to ron@gamezworld.de.

Another question: Did you start the game normally, or did you press any keys (key 1-4 change the player). What happens, if you use the dev-shortcuts to switch to rooms ("o" for office, "n" for news, "a" adagency, "f" film agency ...) ?

And big thanks for your feedback!

bye
Ron

sigimg2.php?id=1

#3 03.11.2015 23:11

mike
Gast

Thanks for the quick reply. I did save the game a few times and reloaded the game to see if the error persists and the problem has continued. I did start a new game and it works as normal, but that was the case for the first two games as well before the problem started.

Also, yes I did change my character name. I'm not sure if I changed the other character names but I'm pretty sure I did. I also did use the dev shortcuts to switch rooms.

I will send over the zip file in a couple minutes.

#4 04.11.2015 17:01

Ronny
Administrator
Webseite

Like said in my reply to your savegame-email: load your savegame and press "1" - this will switch back to your player.

Seems you once pressed "2" to observee the AI player (#2).

bye
Ron

sigimg2.php?id=1

Schnellantwort auf dieses Thema

Schreibe deinen Beitrag und versende ihn
Bist Du ein Mensch oder ein Roboter ?

Verifizierung, dass diese Aktion durch eine reale Person vorgenommen wird und nicht von einem Programm.